29. Phoenix Suns: Alando Tucker, GF, Wisconsin- Solid player. He'll be able to give them a few minutes when they need them.
28. San Antonio Spurs: Tiago Splitter, FC, Brazil- I can't get any foreign guys. This is real frustrating.
27. Detroit Pistons: Arron Afflalo, SG, UCLA- This is a pretty good pick for their system. Afflalo can play some good defense.
26. Houston Rockets: Aaron Brooks, PG, Oregon- Bit early for him, I think.
Is Rashard Lewis still on Seattle or not?
25. Utah Jazz: Morris Almond, SG, Rice- My mock sucked, I get it.
24. Phoenix Suns: Rudy Fernandez, SG, Spain- He plays on Fran Vazquez' team, so you can count on him being good. Apparently traded to Portland.
23. New York Knicks: Wilson Chandler, GF, DePaul- Don't know much about him.
22. Charlotte Bobcats: Jared Dudley, SF, Boston College- Michael Jordan likes him, so he must be good.
21. Philadelphia 76ers: Daequan Cook, SG, Ohio State- Now Miami's property. Don't know what they're going to do with him.
20. Miami Heat: Jason Smith, PF, Colorado State- I wanted him. McRoberts is still on the board. This isn't good. This is not good. Now Sixers Property. Great move.
19. Los Angeles Lakers: Javaris Crittenton, PG, Georgia Tech- There goes that idea. Damn.
18. Golden State Warriors: Marco Belineli, SG, Italy- Damn, gave them the wrong foreign player. Either way, good pick.
What if the Sixers take Crittenton too? Think of the possibilities.
17. New Jersey Nets: Sean Williams, FC, Boston College- Dammit. He would've been nice for the Sixers. He's really talented as long as he's past his problems.
Is it time to stop calling Francis "Franchise?" He's going on to his fourth team.
16. Washington Wizards: Nick Young, GF, Southern California- Good pick. They needed a second scorer and someone to help out Gilbert (and next year, replace him as the primary scorer.)
15. Detroit Pistons: Rodney Stuckey, G, Eastern Washington- I'm stunned. Absolutely floored. This pick is so anti-Pistons, I can't believe it.
14. Los Angeles Clippers: Al Thornton, F, Florida State- Thornton is ready to contribute now and he'll really help out the Clippers looking to return to the playoffs.
13. New Orleans Hornets: Julian Wright, F, Kansas- He's falling down the board, so it makes sense to take the best guy.
12. Philadelphia 76ers: Thaddeus Young, SF, Georgia Tech- Hm. Whatever. I would've preferred Thornton or maybe even Wright, but Young has a lot of potential and he's going to be a good player.
11. Atlanta Hawks: Acie Law IV, PG, Texas A&M- They've needed a point guard for a few years now, and they finally address the need. Good draft for them so far.
10. Los Angeles Kings: Spencer Hawes, C, Washington- Glad he's not a Sixer. J. Wright or Thornton guaranteed to be a Sixer now, and I can breath easy.
9. Chicago Bulls: Joakim Noah, PF, Florida- A lot of people don't like him, but he's a tough defender who will give Chicago an outstanding 4/5 rotation.
6. Milwaukee Bucks: Yi Jianlian, PF, China- He slipped a little further than most would’ve expected, and it’ll be interesting to see if Yi comes over to America now.
5. Boston Celtics (traded to